B&Q Pinterest – Pin it to win it “As Seen on TV” Competition
Competition Terms & Conditions
1. To enter you must: (a) follow B&Q on Pinterest, (b) Create a board and name it “B&Q As Seen On TV” (c) Repin your five favourite products from our As Seen On TV board onto your new B&Q As Seen On TV board. (d) Comment on the original promotion pin with a link to your B&Q As Seen On TV board to enter the prize draw.
2. Competition runs between 19th June 2013 to 11.59pm on 2nd July 2013 inclusive.
3. Competition and prize draws are open to all residents of the UK and the Republic of Ireland aged 18 and over, excluding employees of B&Q plc, their families, agents or anyone else connected with the competition.
4. There will be 1 winner, winning a £100 gift card. The winner will be chosen at random by 8th July 2013. The winner will then have 14 days to provide their postal address for the prize to be sent to them. The prize will be dispatched within 21 working days of receiving those details. If the contact details are not received within 14 days, the prize will be offered to the next randomly picked entrant.
5. All entries become the property of B&Q plc. B&Q plc reserves the right to withdraw the competition, terminate the competition or declare void any entry in the event of actual fraud in its sole opinion.
6. No responsibility is accepted for entries that may be lost or delayed in transmission.
7. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
8. The Promoter is B&Q plc, B&Q House, Chestnut Avenue, Chandlers Ford, SO53 3LE.
9. The decision of the promoter is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. By submitting your contact details in connection with your winning repined item, you agree that B&Q may use your details to contact you about your prize. By entering this competition, you also agree that your repined items may be used for future promotional purposes including social channels, online, literature and press activity as well as on the Social Hub of www.diy.com.
11. The winners’ details, names and county of residence will be available from the promoter by sending a Direct Message to firstname.lastname@example.org