B&Q TWITTER – Twitter Competition – Fathers Day 2012
Simply follow us and retweet the message tweeted by B&Q for your chance to win this PMF 180 E Multi All Rounder set. Competition ends midnight 12th June 2012, terms and conditions can be found below.
Follow this link: http://bq.co.uk/LDlhKF to take a further look at this fantastic prize give away that will ensure any man can tackle homes DIY challenges!
Competition Terms & Conditions
1. To enter you must: (a) follow B&Q on twitter, and retweet the message sent by @bandq
2. Competition runs between from 11th June 2012 to 12th June 2012 inclusive.
3. Competition and prize draws are open to all residents of the UK and the Republic of Ireland aged 18 and over, excluding employees of B&Q plc, their families, agents or anyone else connected with the competition.
4. There is one prize of a Bosch PMF 180 E All Rounder Set. The prizes are not transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
5. There will be one winner and will be chosen at random.
6. The winner will be contacted by DM by 10am - 13th June 2012. The winner will then have 1 day to provide their contact details for the prize to be sent to them – no later than 12 Noon on 14th June 2012. The prize will be dispatched within 2 days of receiving those details. If the contact details are not received within 1 day, the prize will be offered to the next randomly picked entrant.
7. All entries become the property of B&Q plc. B&Q plc reserves the right to withdraw the competition, terminate the competition or declare void any entry in the event of actual fraud in its sole opinion.
8. No responsibility is accepted for entries that may be lost or delayed in transmission.
9. Entry into the prize draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
10. The Promoter is B&Q plc, B&Q House, Chestnut Avenue, Chandlers Ford, SO53 3LE. B&Q plc, the Promoter, will only use the data for the purposes of the competition.
11. The decision of the promoter is final and binding. No correspondence can be entered into.
12. By submitting your contact details in connection with your winning tweet, you agree that B&Q and its third party service providers may use your details to contact you about your tweet. By entering this competition, you also agree that your tweets, name and location may be used for future promotional purposes including online, literature and press activity as well as on the Social Hub of www.diy.com.
13. The winners’ details, names and county of residence will be available from the promoter by sending a Direct Message (private) via Twitter.